- Moderate: API integration is now available
- Minor: Emails generated by the portal (Monitoring Stopped/Started and Password Resets) are now working again
- Moderate: Certain monitoring rules created by the Setup Wizard defaulted to name 'ruleName'. This has been fixed and existing rules have been changed retroactively.
A planned upgrade to AzureWatch Main website, Management Portal and Monitoring Service has been rolled back after 10 minutes of running in production due to a discovered issue. After the upgrade, a number of customers began receiving false alerts as AzureWatch attempted to scale their no-longer existing (but configured for scaling) deployments. Prior to the upgrade, AzureWatch used to simply ignore deployments that were no longer present, even if it was configured to monitor and scale them.
While the discovered issue had no bearing on production use and monitoring, the amount of false alerts sent to customers mail boxes every minute was deemed inappropriate and upgrade has been rolled back until a fix can be applied.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Major: AzureWatch now integrates with Zendesk! Users can open and monitor support tickets via the link from the portal
- Major: AzureWatch now integrates with Olark Chat! Users can now initiate a chat request with one of the engineers who will occasionally monitor the chat channel