We continue to innovate at a rapid pace. Latest (v1.0.56) version of AzureWatch has been released. Two key new features are:
- Support for custom performance counters. This feature allows AzureWatch users creation of scaling rules, notifications and alerts based upon highly customizable developer-created performance metrics. For more information on creation of custom performance counters, visit this helpful blog.
- Copy & Paste functionality for metric and rule setup. This feature makes it easier for setting up similar metrics and rules across deployments with many roles.
If you did not get a chance to read our last newsletters:
- We have relaxed our Free Trial conditions. All previously expired trial accounts that have not used 500 monitored hours are active again! Login to our website and see if your account is again active!
- AzureWatch can now monitor your Azure deployments directly from its cloud-based servers.
- Latest version of our configuration tool can be found here.
As always, thank you for your continued interest in AzureWatch. We appreciate you spreading the word about our service and welcome you to contact us with any questions, issues, or suggestions.